How to Apply
How to Apply
Applying to an Education Abroad program is easy! Once you've decided on your program, you can start and complete your application in three simple steps:
- Connect with Education Abroad via an advising session, email, live chat, or phone (call 303-492-7741) to get an application started. An Education Abroad Advisor must open the application for CU Boulder students.
- With your Identikey, log in to our website to access the newly opened application.
- Complete the application online and submit before the deadline!
- Most applications can be completed in a few hours or less. (If your application includes a short-form academic evaluation, however, it’s better to give yourself a couple weeks. Note that academic evaluations are rare.)
- An application typically includes short-answer responses, transcript(s), an application fee, and online forms and materials.
- For most programs, applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. You can expect an admission decision 1-3 weeks after you submit your application. Some programs, primarily exchange programs, will only review applications after the deadline has passed; in these cases you can expect an admission decision 1-2 weeks after the deadline has passed.
- If you are applying to a non-approved program, be sure to register to access the forms and information you need.