Skip to content

Courses & Credit

Rome's colosseum

Courses & Credit

Keeping up with your progress towards completing your CU degree during your term abroad is an important element to education abroad. Here are some of the resources you'll need to ensure that you will earn credit you need while you're abroad:


Have more questions?

Other academic stuff you should know:


"Colosseum at Sunrise" photo by Laura Vogel