Deadlines Extended to 2/17 for These Summer Global Seminars
A few Global Seminars are still open to students! We're happy to announce that the following programs have extended their deadlines until February 17th, 2019:
- Cultures of Activism (Dakar, Senegal) – Explore social justice and global development in the context of Senegal’s rich cultural heritage while collaborating with a Senegalese activist theater troupe.
- The Athlete as a National Symbol (Lima, Peru) – Examine sport in a global context by studying and viewing major international sporting events during the 2019 Pan American Games.
- Prague Past & Present (Prague, Czech Republic) – Explore the unique history and geography of the Czech Republic.
- Cultural Transformations in Indonesia (Bali & Siberut, Indonesia) – Examine the politics of indigeneity in the Mentawai Islands of Sumatra and the politics of religion in Hindu-Buddhist Bali.
- Culture, History & Literature (Rosario, Argentina) – Take SPAN 3260 and 3290, live with an Argentinian family, and attend cultural excursions in one of the most culturally and economically dynamic cities in Argentina.
- Operations Management (Valencia, Spain) - Complete an Operations Management Track major requirement abroad with INBU 3101 and study management while getting an inside look at Spanish and international companies, and explore Spanish culture though cultural visits in and around Valencia.
These other Global Seminars may be able to accept a couple additional students - email email@example.com for more info:
- Russia’s Past & Present (St. Petersburg, Russia) – Earn 4 credits in 3 weeks studying Russian culture and history in St. Petersburg
- London Business (London, England) – Earn 6 credits in 5 weeks learning about international business with business executives, economists, officials from financial and governmental organizations, and business journalists and visiting numerous financial and business institutions in London.
Other summer 2019 abroad programs have application deadlines that range from November 2018 to March 1st, 2019. If you want to spend your next summer abroad, start exploring your options now to make sure you don't miss your chance. Applying is easy - connect with an ed abroad advisor to get your application started!