Faculty & Staff
Faculty & Staff
Expand the sections below for resources and details.
We hope the following resources will help you advise education abroad students. Please contact us with questions.
DocuSign Process Resources
- DocuSign Tips & Visuals
- Education Abroad 2016 Process Changes presentation (includes both DocuSign and Education Abroad transcripting changes information)
- Major/Minor Course Planning & Evaluation Form w/Instructions - opens the DocuSign link/form with instructions for students
- Internship Credit Approval Form
- Non-Approved Programs: students who want to apply to a non-approved program should register through this page
- Non-approved programs Credit/Course Approval Form (for all majors except A&S/CMCI): non-A&S/CMCI students who apply to a non-approved program should submit courses first to the Office of Admissions & then to their college/department for review. Students will also be able to access this form when they register their non-approved program.
Academic Information and Other Resources
- Course Approvals List
- Education Abroad Major Guides
- Program webpages (with credit conversions, upper/lower-division policies, links to course descriptions, etc.). Search for the program using the keyword search or drop-down boxes. When you arrive at the correct web page, scroll down to down to the Academics section.
- Courses Not Eligible for CU Credit
- Program-Specific Handbooks: for specific academic information not found on the program webpages (see link above)
- Education Abroad Transcripts: timeframe for receiving and processing transcripts from programs abroad